Tandem Skydiving - What to expect:
A tandem skydive is the SIMPLEST way to experience your first jump. Your experience will consist of approximately 20 minutes of ground briefing followed by a scenic flight with views of the mountains and the valley below as you make your way to an exit altitude of 10,500 ft.
When you experience a tandem skydive, you will wear a harness that is directly attached to the tandem parachute system worn by one of our experienced instructors.
Once we reach our jump altitude, you will exit the plane attached to your instructor and experience the adrenaline of freefall for approx. 45 seconds before opening the tandem parachute at about 5,000 feet!
You will descend slowly, carving through the sky for about 5 minutes before landing softly nearby waiting friends! Ask about our video service to relive the experience over and over again...
With the training, preparation, aircraft ride, jump, and video editing, you should plan on being here for about 1/2 a day. However, usually, we will have you on your way home in 2-3 hours.
Prices for a tandem skydive with one of our professionals are listed below:
- Monday - Thursday = $299 CAD + tax
- Friday - Sunday = $329 CAD + tax
Your tandem skydive includes:
- Skydive from 10,500 feet!
- Twenty-minute plane ride in G-BUS (4 passengers)
- 45 seconds of freefall
- Pre-jump training
- Use of jumpsuit, goggles and other equipment needed
Optional video or photos or BOTH:
Choose from a 6 - 8 minute video of your skydive, professionally edited with music and special effects, or a collection of photos for the most epic profile pic or BOTH!
Photos - $95 CAD + tax | Video - $115 + tax | Combo - $150 + tax
- All participants must be of legal majority and are required to read and sign a release of liability, waiver of claims, assumption of risks, and indemnity agreement.
- Maximum weight limit per participant is 100kg/220 lbs
- Closed toe footwear is required
- Reservations are recommended and all bookings are subject to our cancellation policy. Prices are subject to change without notice.